Our main requirements in a buggy/pram are;
- Must be part of a travel system so we can use it as a pram, i.e. with a carry cot and also with a car seat.
- Must have good suspension to protect the child's back.
- Must be good off-road, as we live in a somewhat rural area and want to be able to easily take the kid for walks in the wood.
- The Elite has an adjustable handle bar.
- The Elite does not have suspension on the rear wheels.
- The rear wheels on the Elite are 12" instead of 16" so looks a bit less imposing.
Afterwards we went to Marlow to shop for Maternity clothes. There is only one shop in Marlow that does that at a sensible price, namely Bloomin Marvellous. Unfortunately, they were having a closing down sale as Mothercare has bought the brand and are closing down the shops, so there was nothing left for R. On the plus side, the baby onesies were reduced by 70% or more, so we took the opportunity to buy some of the basic baby clothes at a vastly reduced price. Got to grab these opportunities.